The Moda Goa Foundation is a Charitable Trust founded by Wendell Rodricks.
Our objectives are:
- Charity to the Local Community
- Education & Community Outreach Initiatives
- Preserving Heritage by acquiring significant objects of Goa
- Promoting Research and Scholarship
The Moda Goa Museum and Research Centre will be the main vehicle to carry the above objectives.
We are looking at the following donations:
- Become a Pillar of the Museum by adopting one of the 15 galleries (or the Library) (See plan on Page 18).
- Financial donation to support the restoration of the existing building, the erection of the new building (Phase 2) and the acquisition of museum collectibles.
- Financial donation for the upkeep of the museum and the education & community outreach programs.
- Donate an object of value related to the museum vision.
- Leave a legacy by donating in your will.
Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for a visit by one of our Trustees.